Two teams at opposite ends of the table face-off, as 3rd placed ATK head to bottom of the table Hyderabad. ATK had their six-game unbeaten run snapped by Goa last time around which knocked them off top spot. They can head back to the top with a win in this one, so there is hardly any scope for complacency against the league’s whipping boys. Hyderabad’s defeat last time around, on the other hand, made it four losses in five games and they’ll need to play at their absolute best to stand a chance here, especially considering that the reverse fixture resulted in a 5-0 ATK victory. Hyderabad are averaging 10.6 shots a game with an accuracy rate of 31.8%, while ATK average 11.1 shots a game with an accuracy rate of 39.3%. This match provides us with a plethora of Dream11 options from ATK.
Probable Playing 11
ATK – Arindam Bhattacharya (GK) , Prabir Das, Pritam Kotal, Agus Garcia, Salam Singh, Michael Soosairaj, Javi Hernandez, Sehnaj Singh, Edu Garcia, Roy Krishna, David Williams
Hyderabad (HYD) – Ashish Rai, Gurtej Singh, Matthew Kilgallon, Sahil Panwar, Nikhil Poojari, Nestor Gordillo, Rafa Lopez, Adil Khan, Marko Stankovic, Marcelinho, Bobo.
- Date – 21-12-2019
- Time – 7:30 Pm
- Stadium – G. M. C. Balayogi Athletic Stadium
ATK Vs HYD Dream11 Top Picks
- Roy Krishna – Krishna may have blanked last time around, but there’s no reason to believe that it’ll happen again against the weakest defense in the league. He had also managed to find the back of the net in the reverse fixture. His seven-goal Contributions lead the league and expect him to increase his lead in that regard. Krishna is averaging a shot every 35 minutes at an accuracy of 35%.
- David Williams – Williams is another strong candidate for captaincy, but we’re splitting hairs here. Williams SCored twice and assisted once in that 5-0 win in the reverse fixture, but he has cooled down since when compared to Krishna, which relegates him to vice-captaincy. Williams is averaging a shot every 41 minutes at a whopping 64% accuracy rate.
- Marcelinho – If Hyderabad are to get something from this encounter, it’s likely coming from Marcelinho. He’s at the center of everything they do and that is evidenced by him leading the team in goals and key passes, something not seen all that often. He’s a good differential captaincy pick for this match. He’s averaging a shot every 30 minutes with an accuracy of 31%.
Grand League Tips
- Take Captain & Vice-Captain From Defender Section.
- Try Captain & Vice-Captain From My List.
- Join With 6 Teams.
- Join In Low Volume Grand Leagues Contest.
- Join 1 Day Before In Grand Leagues Because On Deadline Time So Many People Can’t Change Their Teams. So, That Make Your Win Easy.
- For More All Matches Information & Dream11 Team Visit Here – Dream11prediction (ATK Vs HYD Dream11)
ATK Vs HYD Dream11 Team
Note – Kindly visit the site again before 30 minutes of deadline for get updated information, news & team. (ATK Vs HYD Dream11)