DER Vs CHL Dream11 Match Preview
The Derby County (DER) Vs Charlton Athletic (CHL) Will Play At 1:15 Am On 31 December 2019. Both Teams Struggling & Doesn’t Impress Their Fans. In Points Table Card Derby Is On 20th Position & Charlton Is On 18th Position Currently.
Derby County (DER)
Derby County’s performance is going worse week by week in the Championship league. Derby have secured 6 wins from the total 24 games they played in the season. In the last encounter against Wigan Athletic, Derby managed to hold the game to a 1-1 draw with Martyn Waghorn’s late goal in extra time. Scott Malone will remain suspended for the game against Charlton tonight.
Probable Playing 11 From DER – B Hamer (WK), C Davies, M Lowe, C Forsyth, J Bogle, J Knight, D Holmes, T Lawrence, M Waghorn, C Martin, J Marriott
Charlton Athletic (CHL)
Charlton Athletic are currently standing on the 18th position in the Championship League table. In the last home encounter against Bristol City team managed to secure victory in a high goal-scoring encounter with a scoreline of 3-2. That game ended 11 matches unbeaten run for Charlton in the Championship.
Probable Playing 11 Of CHL – D Phillips (WK), T Lockyer, J Pearce, N Sarr, A Oshilaja, C Solly, D Pratley, A Morgan, A Doughty, L Taylor, M Bonne
- Date – 31-12-2019
- Time – 1:15 AM
- Stadium – iPro Stadium
- Prediction – Derby Will Win
DER Vs CHL Head to Head
- Previous Record Of – 6 Matches
- Derby (DER) – 3 Wins
- Charlton (CHL) – 2 Wins
- Draw – 1 Draw
DER Vs CHL Live Sore
If You Want To Watch Live Match Between Derby County Vs Charlton Athletic Then, You Can Watch At On Fancode App. Fancode Is Official App Of Dream11 Company. (DER Vs CHL Dream11)
DER Vs CHL Dream11 Top Picks
- C Davies
- T Lawrence
- M Waghorn
- C Martin
- A Morgon
- M Bonne
- L Taylor
Match Preview News
- Derby County are unbeaten in their last seven home league matches against Charlton (W4 D3) since a 2-0 defeat in February 1999.
- Charlton haven’t completed league double over Derby since the 1983-84 campaign.
- After winning five consecutive home league games between September and November, Derby have failed to win each of their last three on home soil (D2 L1).
- Both of Charlton’s away wins in the Championship this season were recorded in August (2-1 v Blackburn and 2-0 v Reading) – they’ve failed to win any of their eight away games in the competition since then (D3 L5).
- Chris Martin has been directly involved in five league goals for Derby in home games this season (two goals and three assists); the most of any player for the Rams.
Grand League Tips
- Take Captain & Vice-Captain From Defender Section.
- Try Captain & Vice-Captain From My List.
- Join With 6 Teams.
- Join In Low Volume Grand Leagues Contest.
- Join 1 Day Before In Grand Leagues Because On Deadline Time So Many People Can’t Change Their Teams. So, That Make Your Win Easy.
- For More All Matches Information & Dream11 Team Visit Here – Dream11prediction
DER Vs CHL Dream11 Team
Note – Kindly visit the site again before 30 minutes of deadline for get updated information, news & team. (DER Vs CHL Dream11)