- Match – New Zealand Vs India
- Date – 29-01-2020
- Time – 12:30 PM
- Stadium – Seddon Park
India Vs New Zealand 3rd T20 Dream11 Preview
India is on a roll after thrashing the Kiwis in the first two games. The third T20 between these two teams is to be played at the Seddon Park in Hamilton. New Zealand will hope that the change in venue could change their fortunes. With the series on the line, they cant press the wrong pedal.
It was their batting which cost them both the matches and its their batters who need to take up more responsibility and toss also plays a key role on smaller grounds. From India, opener Rohit Sharma is yet to find his mojo with the bat, but a big knock is just around the corner. Iyers stability in the middle order has given two successful wins for team India and with him in superb form, its benefiting the team the most. All in all, a cracking T20 match is on the cards.
Its a high scoring venue and the batters will enjoy playing their strokes and they will get value for their shots. The last time India and New Zealand played each other in a T201 here was in early 2019 with over 400 runs being scored. A similar kind of surface is expected with another run-fest on the cards. (India Vs New Zealand 3rd T20 Dream11)
It is going to a chill evening with the temperature set to drop quite considerably. And add to the fact, there is 50% chances of rain coming down during the match and that makes chasing the preferred option. (India Vs New Zealand 3rd T20 Dream11
Probable Playing XI
New Zealand: Martin Guptill, Colin Munro, Kane Williamson (c), Tim Seifert (wk), Ross Taylor, Colin de Grandhomme, Mitchell Santner, Tim Southee, Ish Sodhi, Blair Tickner, Scott Kuggeleijn.
India: Rohit Sharma, KL Rahul (WK), Virat Kohli (C), Shreyas lyer, Manish Pandey, Ravindra Jadeja, Shivam Dube, Shardul Thakur, Yuzvendra Chahal, Mohammed Shami, Jasprit Bumrah.
Wicket-keepers: Lokesh Rahul has been dominant in this very format in the last 5 games or so. He has already struck two fifties in the series and will look to score a few more in the upcoming series. He becomes a must-have and gets the nod ahead of Seifert in this section.
Batsmen: Indias hitman Rohit Sharma is yet to find his mojo and this game could serve him the right opportunity to score runs and come back to form. In both the games, he has looked good, but couldn’t capitalise on it. Virat and lyer are in superb form right now, with the latter striking gold in both the games, both become must-haves in the fantasy team for this match. From New Zealand, it should be Munro and Guptill, the devastating openers are in good form and will make merry of the batting conditions in this match. One of Ross Taylor or Kane Williamson can be picked as a differential pick.
All-rounders: Jadeja form with the ball has been pretty good and hes a definite pick and serves the credit issue as well. To round off the all-rounders section, Dube can be picked as he comes at a cheaper price tag and can contribute with both bat and ball. His form is overall really good and hes a fruitful addition to the fantasy team.
Bowlers: Leg spinners from the opposition teams have troubled the Indian batters over the years and thats the case in this series as well. Sodhi has triumphed from New Zealand, while from India, his counterpart Chahal has been equally good and will cause a lot more problems in the upcoming games. To round off the bowling unit, Bumrah should suffice and he fits the bill perfectly.
Dream11 Top Picks
Kane Williamson: Williamson may have had a poor game in the last match but he is a player of the elite level, someone who could inflict serious damage with the bat in his hands.
Virat Kohli: Like Williamson, the Indian captain, too, had a rough day in the second T201 but that was more of an anomaly than poor form. In fact, Kohli was in great touch in the first match and is likely to be back to his scoring best in this match.
Jasprit Bumrah: The right-handed pacer is the backbone of India’s bowling attack. Even when he doesn’t take wickets, he keeps the pressure on the opposition, which in turn helps other bowlers pick up some scalps.
KL Rahul: Rahul is playing as a man possessed right now. There is a sense of maturity in the way that he bats now. He looks like a player who is relentless in his pursuit to be an indispensable member of the squad and Shikhar Dhawan should be worried about his place in the Indian team after looking at how the Karnataka man her performed thus far.
Colin Munro: The opener showed some fluency in his batting in the first match but failed to do the same in the second one. He bats at the top of the order, which means he has a lot of time and better opportunity to score runs.
- Make Death Over Bowler As Captain & Vice-Captain.
- Make All-Rounders As Captain & Vice-Captain Because They Can Give Points From Both Unit.
- Make Both Teams Real Captain (Like India – Virat Kohli) As Captain & Vice-Captain Because The Captain Of All Teams Are Most Valuable Players From His Teams.
- Pick No.3 Batsman From Both Teams As Captain & Vice-Captain Beacuse In Every Teams At No.3 Players Is Always A Best Player From His Teams In Cricket Like Virat Kohli, Kane Williamsans, Joe Root, Babar Azam, Etc.
- Not Play All Matches Daily. Select Only 1-2 Matches & Make Analaysis Then Plays.
- Not Play In Grand Leagues If You Play H2H Teams & Small Leagues In Same Match Because Its Make Disturbance In Making Team.
- Join 1 Day Before In Grand Leagues Because In Deadline Time So Many People Can’t Change Their Teams. So, That Make Your Win Easy.
- Join In Low Volume Grand Leagues Contest .
- In Starting Play Grand Leagues On Small Fantasy Apps.
- Always Take Risky Players Like (Low Selected Players) Because This Types Players Make You Easy Win.
- Join With 6 Teams By Changing Captain & Vice-Captain. Example – Make 2 Teams In Support Of Bowling Unit, Make 1 Teams In Support Of All Rounders, Make 2 Teams In support Of Batsman & Make Last Teams In Support Of Low Selected Risky Players
India Vs New Zealand 3rd T20 Dream11
I Think Your All Queries Solved.
- India Vs New Zealand Dream11.
- India Vs New Zealand Grand League Team.
- India Vs New Zealand Dream11 Prediction.
- India Vs New Zealand Dream11 Team.
- India Vs New Zealand Pitch Report.
- India Vs New Zealand Weather Report.
- India Vs New Zealand 3rd T20 Dream11.
- India Vs New Zealand 3rd T20 Dream11 Team.