JFC Vs ODS Dream11 Match Preview
In this game, Odisha will face the Jamshedpur at the Kalinga Stadium in Bhubaneshwar. The coaches Antonio Ortega (JFC) and Josep Gombau (ODS) will make sure to motivate their players and win the game. Currently, Odisha is at 7th position and Jamshedpur at 4th position in the league table. Odisha lost their last game to league leaders FC Goa by a comfortable 3-0 margin of victory for the leaders. Jamshedpurs poor form of 3 draws suffered another low last time out as they lost to Mumbai City at home by 2-1 scoreline and are now ahead of the Islanders by virtue of goal difference only. They will look to beat Odisha, who have been solid at home defensively this season and try to keep their 4th place.
Odisha are the 2nd highest goal conceding team with 14 goals in this competition and have scored only 11 goals. Odisha has conceded 6 goals in the last 15 minutes of the second half, an area which could be exploited by Jamshedpur who themselves have scored 3 goals during that same period. A Santana and Xisco will look to score their 5th goal of the season each for 0disha FC. As for Jamshedpur FC, S Castel will look to add to his tally of 5 goals this season. Jamshedpur are undefeated against Odisha in their previous 5 encounters before this one. Odisha are without a clean sheet in their last 4 games whereas Jamshedpur are win-less in their last 4 games.
Jamshedpur FC have been on a four-match winless run in the ISL (three draws, one loss). The visiting side will look to tighten their back force while facing Odisha FC, who would be heavily backed by the home faithfuls. In order to continue cruising in the top-four zone on the points table, Jamshedpur FC must mobilise a win against the newbies.
Probable Playing 11 Of JFC – Subrata Paul (GK), Tiri, Narender Gahlot, Moura, Robin Gurung, Jitendera Singh, Jerry Mawhmingthanga, Nandhakumar Sekar, Isaac Vanmalsawma, C K Vineeth, Sumit Passi, Farukh Choudhary.
Odisha have been inconsistent in front of goal. They have drawn blanks in four out of their nine matches and the attack, led by Aridane Santana, needs to start converting chances if they are to make a push for a top-four spot.
Probable Playing 11 Of ODS – Arshdeep Singh (GK), Carlos Delgado, Naryan Das, Shubham Sarangi, Xisco Hernandez, Martin Guedes, Marcos Tebar, Daniel Lalhlimpuia, Aridane Santana.
- Date – 27-12-2019
- Time – 7:30 PM
- Stadium – Kalinga Stadium
- Prediction – Draw
Jamesdpur Vs Odisha Match News & Report
- Sergio Castle, Farukh Choudhary & Tiri Are Main Key Players From JFC.
- Aridane, Jerry Mawhmingthanga & Xisco Hernandez Are Main Key Players From ODS.
- S Castle Scored 5 Goals In 6 Matches.
- F Choudhary Is Scored Only 1 Goal In Out Of 9 Matches. But He Is Game Changer From JFC.
- Tiri Is Key Defender From JFC. He Do 1 Goal Only But Always Make Important Role In Defending Section For His Team.
- Aridane & X Hernandez Both Scored 4 Goals In 9 Matches.
- S Castle Is Doubtful For This Match.
JFC Vs ODS Dream11 Top Picks
A Santana – The striker has 4 league goals so far this season and will be crucial in order to win the game.
X Hernandez – A mid-fielder who has 4 goals already and will be looking to create more goal opportunities against a low morale team.
S Castel – The returning 24 year old forward will be looking to add to his 5 league goals this season.
F Choudhary – He has impressed with 1 goal and 3 assists this season and his pace in wide areas will be important in the match.
JFC Vs ODS Grand League Tips
- Take Captain & Vice-Captain From Defender Section.
- Try Captain & Vice-Captain From My List.
- Join With 6 Teams.
- Join In Low Volume Grand Leagues Contest.
- Join 1 Day Before In Grand Leagues Because On Deadline Time So Many People Can’t Change Their Teams. So, That Make Your Win Easy.
- For More All Matches Information & Dream11 Team Visit Here – Dream11prediction
JFC Vs ODS Dream11 Team
Note – Kindly visit the site again before 30 minutes of deadline for get updated information, news & team. (JFC Vs ODS Dream11)
I Think Help You In Solved All This Queries:
- JFC Vs ODS ISL
- JFC Vs ODS Lineups
- JFC Vs ODS Match Prediction
- JFC Vs ODS Football Prediction
- JFC Vs ODS Playing11
- JFC Vs ODS Match Prediction Today
- JFC Vs ODS Dream11