|Match||Masheka Vs Kronon|
|League||Belarus Division 1 Handball|
|Date||25th April 2020|
|Time||5:00 PM IST|
|Stadium||Sport Complex Olympiets|
|Prediction||Masheka Will Win|
MAS Vs KRO Dream11 Prediction
3rd placed Masheka host the struggling Kronon in the Belarus Division 1 Handball on Saturday at 5:00 PM IST. The hosts have won 3 of their last 5 matches while the visiting side have lost all of them. However, they have 2 of the last 5 matches against Masheka and will be confident of another win.
MAS Vs KRO Handball Lineup
Masheka (MAS): Vandim Kotua, Siarhei Mikhachuk, Pavel Duda, Timofey Tilnenko, Aliaksandr Buikevich, Dzianis Yankouski, Anton Tsygankov
Kronon (KRO): Matsvei Krevchyk, Mikita Leonov, Aleh Lunya, Daniil Vergeichik, Aleh Tarasevich, Aliaksadr Lukashevich, Bahdan Pazhyak
NOTE: This Is Probable Lineup So Kindly Join Telegram For Get Updated Lineup, News And Team.
Masheka Vs Kronon Head To Head
|Previous Record Of||10 Matches|
MAS Vs KRO Handball Dream11 Best Picks
Aliaksandr Buikevich: The best forward to pick in this game would be Buikevich from the home side. With the Kronon defence in poor form, expect him to score a lot today.
Anton Tsygankov: The next best pick from the home side would be their other forward, Tsygankov. expect him to assist Buikevich for a lot of goals.
Aleh Tarasevich: The only worthy pick from the visiting side is Tarasevich as he has been scoring the goals for them lately.
MAS Vs KRO Handball Fantasy Point System
|Save (GK Only)||2 Points|
|Penalty Saved (GK Only)||3 Points|
|Yellow Card||-1 Points|
|Red / Blue Card||-3 Points|
|Penalty Miss||-2 Points|
MAS Vs KRO Dream11 Team
Note: Kindly Join Our New Telegram For Get Updated News, Lineup & Team (MAS Vs KRO Dream11 Team Prediction Today Match 25 April 2020) –Dream11predication.com
Important Handball Fantasy Rules
- If a player misses a penalty and scores on the rebound, he will get points for the goal but will also get -2 points for the miss.
- If a player misses a penalty but the goalkeeper hasn’t touched the ball, the GK will NOT get any points for saving the penalty, while the player will get -2 points for the miss.
- Data is provided by reliable sources and once the points have been marked as completed i.e. winners have been declared, no further adjustments will be made. Points awarded live in-game are subject to change as long as the status is ‘In progress’ or ‘Waiting for review’.
- Any event during extra time/over time will be considered for awarding points, any events during penalty shootout will not be considered for awarding points
- A player who has not participated in the game as part of the starting 7 or as a substitute will not be awarded negative points for receiving any card for off-field activities
- If a team’s coach gets an ejection, a player from that team is given a 2 minute suspension. In this case, the ejected player will not get any negative points.
- If a player is shown a red card and subsequently also shown a blue card, no additional points will be deducted.
- In case a player is transferred/reassigned to a different team between two scheduled updates, for any reason whatsoever, such transfer/reassignment (by whatever name called) shall not be reflected in the roster of players until the next scheduled update. It is clarified that during the intervening period of two scheduled updates, while such player will be available for selection in the team to which the player originally belong, no points will be attributable to such player during the course of such contest.