|Match||Maritimo FC Vs Vitoria de Setubal|
|Time||10:30 PM IST|
|Stadium||Estadio do Maritimo, Maritimo|
|Prediction||Maritimo FC Will Win (2-1)|
MRT Vs SET Dream11 Prediction
Maritimo SC are 15th in the league on 24 points and a goal difference of -10 while Vitoria de Setubal are 12th on 28 points and a goal difference of -10. Setubal are winless in their last 6 matches while Maritimo are on a 3 match losing streak in the league. The hosts average 1.33 goals per game at home and have scored in 11 of their 12 home games while Setubal have only scored in 50% of their away matches while averaging 0.83 goals per match. The hosts will be keen to end their 3 match streak of failing to score against Setubal.
MRT Vs SET Football Team Preview
FC Maritimo are struggling with back to back defeats and have won only one game in the last 9 matches. During this period they have conceded 9 goals and scored just six times. They had a disappointing season so far with just five wins in their last 24 matches. Meanwhile, they are hovering above the relegation zone.
Vitoria de Setubal are also struggling with form as they are winless in the last 6 matches. They are having a decent campaign with 28 points on the board at 12th spot, 9 points clear of relegation-threatened Portimonense. Their record against FC Maritimo has been poor. In the last 19 head 2 head matches against FC Maritimo, they have managed 5 wins, 5 draws and 9 losses.
MRT Vs SET Probable Playing 11
Maritimo SC: Amir Abedzadeh (Gk), Fábio China, Rene Ferreira, Zainadine Júnior, Bebeto, Ruben Ferreira, Pedro Pelágio, Daizen Maeda, Bruno Xadas, Eulanio Angelo, Rodrigo Pinho.
Vitoria Setubal: Giorgi Makaridze (Gk), André Sousa, Jubal Rocha, Artur Jorge, Sílvio Manuel, Leandro Vilela, Carlos Vinicius-II, Nuno Valente, Hélder Guedes, Jose Egas, Éber Bessa.
MRT Vs SET Dream11 Best Picks
- Rodrigo Pinho (5 goals) and Daizen Maeda (3 goals) are their leading goal scorers and will be decent forward picks for the Dream11 side.
- Hélder Guedes is expected to lead the attack for the visitors. He has scored and assisted 2 goals each in 13 appearances (7 starts) and will be a decent forward pick for the Dream11 side.
- Eulanio Angelo (2 goals and 3 assists) has played the most minutes for them this season. He is a good source for goal contributions and is a must-have midfielder pick for the Dream11 side.
- Carlos Vinicius-II (3 goals), Jose Egas (2 goals and 2 assists), and Éber Bessa (2 goals and 3 assists) are their best sources for goal contributions and will be valuable midfielder picks for the Dream11 side.
- Artur Jorge (44 passes and 1.1 tackles per match) and Sílvio Manuel (1.9 tackles and 35.2 passes per match along 1 assist) have played the most minutes among their outfield players. Their decent passing and tackling numbers make them valuable sources of Dream11 points from the defense.
- The center-back Zainadine Júnior has played full time in all 20 of his appearances and has scored and assisted one goal each. He is a very good source for Dream11 points and will be a valuable defender pick for the fantasy side.
MRT Vs SET Dream11 Captaincy Picks
Rodrigo Pinho: The striker is their leading goal scorer for the season. He averages 0.7 shot on target, 0.5 tackles, 11 passes per match and being their best source for a goal makes him the top captain pick for the Dream11 side.
Zainadine Júnior: The defender averages 45 passes and 1.4 tackles per match and with their opponents being one of the worst-performing teams offensively this season, the hosts are a very good bet for a clean-sheet which makes him an excellent captain pick for the Dream11 side.
Éber Bessa: The midfielder has the most G+A (5) for the visitors while averaging 26.8 passes, 0.7 shots on target and 2 tackles per match which makes him an excellent source for Dream11 points and a very good captain pick for the Dream11 side.
Carlos Vinicius: Vinicius has scored 3 goals so far. He performed well in the last match and can surprise anytime. He scored a goal in the last match against Benfica.
MRT Vs SET Dream11 Team
Note: Kindly Join Our New Telegram For Get Updated News, Lineup & Team (MRT Vs SET Dream11 Team Prediction) –Dream11predication.com