Nepal Vs Oman Dream11 Preview
Nepal are back to the ODI fold after a gap of more than one year. January 2019 was the last time they featured in a 50-over game and since then, they’ve played a lot of T201 cricket. They won their last two 0DIs against UAE and have also won three successive T201s against Maldives and Bhutan. On the other hand, Oman have not wona lot in the recent past and have blown hot and cold. They won the first four games in this ICC Cricket World Cup League Two 2019-22 but their last three results have been lost and two games have been abandoned.
- Match – Nepal Vs Oman
- Format – One Day (ODI)
- Date – 05-02-2020
- Time – 9:45 AM
- Stadium – Tribhuvan University
- Prediction – Nepal Will Win
Kirtipur might remain slightly cloudy for the entire day. The temperatures will hover between 13 and 15 degrees. There is absolutely no chance of rain.
The nature of the pitch might be slightly unknown with not a lot of games being played at this venue. However, it looked like a good surface to bat on in the few T201s that were played in December.
Nepal Vs Oman Team Preview
Nepal : Former skipper Paras Khadka and current skipper Gyanendra Malla will walk out to open the batting and have been the pillars of the Nepal batting line-up. Apart from the two, there hasn’t been a lot of big contributions from the middle order. The likes of Aarif Sheikh, Dipendra Singh Airee and Binod Bhandari need to step up. Meanwhile, Karan KC has done well with both bat and ball. The likes Sushan Bhari and Avinash Bohara will need to up their game.
Oman : Jatinder Singh and Khawar Ali have been in good form and are key for Oman at the top of the order. They have done well and will be looking to give Oman some good starts. Aqib Ilyas and skipper Zeeshan Maqsood will be crucial in the middle order. In fact, Ali and Maqsood can contribute wel with the ball too. Both of them can score at good rates and can force the pace. Bilal Khan will lead the bowling attack and has been a consistent performer for Oman.
Probable Playing 11 Lineups
Wicket-keepers: Binod Bhandari and Suraj Kumar are preferred options in this section. Both come to bat at a similar number. There is not much difference between them. It will be wise to choose between them depending on the toss and credits availability.
Batsmen: Jatinder Singh is a star player from the Oman side. He would love to continue the purple patch coming into this tournament. Zeeshan Maqsood is a sure-shot pick in this section as he will bowl some overs and also will come to bat at the top order. Arif Sheikh is a highly rated player and he could make an impact from the Nepal side.
All-rounders: There are plenty to picks in this section. Paras Khadka is an important all-rounder and the responsibility of Nepals batting unit lies upon him. He can roll his arm too. Dipendra Singh Airee was superb in the recent matches and he is a player to watch out for in this tournament. K Mallas form is not great and he is a fade for me in this team.
Bowlers: Sandeep Lamichanne will lead the attack for the Nepal side. He is the sure-shot pick in every single small league team. He picks consistently 2-3 wickets in every single match. The same goes for Bilal Khan, he should not be missed from your Dream11 team. He isa great option to capttain the mini grand league team.
Nepal Vs Oman Dream11 Top Picks
Small league – Paras Khadka, Bilal Khan, Khawar Ali, and Zeeshan Maqsood.
Grand league – Sandeep Lamichhane, Dipendra Singh Airee, Jatinder Singh, and Aqib Ilyas.
Grand League Tips
- Make Death Over Bowler As Captain & Vice-Captain.
- Make All-Rounders As Captain & Vice-Captain Because They Can Give Points From Both Unit.
- Make Both Teams Real Captain (Like India – Virat Kohli) As Captain & Vice-Captain Because The Captain Of All Teams Are Most Valuable Players From His Teams.
- Pick No.3 Batsman From Both Teams As Captain & Vice-Captain Beacuse In Every Teams At No.3 Players Is Always A Best Player From His Teams In Cricket Like Virat Kohli, Kane Williamsans, Joe Root, Babar Azam, Etc.
- Not Play All Matches Daily. Select Only 1-2 Matches & Make Analaysis Then Plays.
- Not Play In Grand Leagues If You Play H2H Teams & Small Leagues In Same Match Because Its Make Disturbance In Making Team.
- Join 1 Day Before In Grand Leagues Because In Deadline Time So Many People Can’t Change Their Teams. So, That Make Your Win Easy.
- Join In Low Volume Grand Leagues Contest .
- In Starting Play Grand Leagues On Small Fantasy Apps.
- Always Take Risky Players Like (Low Selected Players) Because This Types Players Make You Easy Win.
- Join With 6 Teams By Changing Captain & Vice-Captain. Example – Make 2 Teams In Support Of Bowling Unit, Make 1 Teams In Support Of All Rounders, Make 2 Teams In support Of Batsman & Make Last Teams In Support Of Low Selected Risky Players
Nepal Vs Oman Dream11 Team
Note – Kindly Visit Again Before 10 Minutes Of Deadline For Get Updated News, Lineups & Team – Dream11predication.com
I Think Your All Queries Solved.
- Nepal Vs Oman.
- Nepal Vs Oman Dream11.
- Nepal Vs Oman Dream11 Team.
- Nepal Vs Oman Dream11 Prediction.
- Oman Vs Nepal Dream11.
- NEP Vs OMN Dream11.
- Nepal Vs Oman Live Score.