|Match||Qatar Vs Uganda|
|Stadium||West End Park, Qatar|
|Prediction||Qatar Will Win|
QAT Vs UGA Dream11 Preview
Qatar will be hosting Uganda for the first of a three-match T201 series on Wednesday in Doha. It has been a while since both teams played T20 cricket. Qatar last played a T20 match in October 2019 while Uganda last played a T20 match in May 2019.
Qatar had won the three-match T201 series 3-0 against Jersey who toured Qatar in October 2019. Uganda last played a match in the CWC Challenge League (50-over format) in December 2019 and had won all five games they played.
Both teams will be hoping that they take the form from the previous tournaments/series and use that to good effect in the three-match series starting on Wednesday.
It is going to be a clear and chilly evening in Doha with a high of 13°C.
The West End Park pitch is quite a good one to bat on. Couple times, teams have scored above 200. The team batting first will need to look at scoring 180 to make things tough for the team batting second.
Qatar Vs Uganda Probable Lineups
|Qatar Playing 11||Uganda Playing 11|
|Faisal Javed||Z Arinaitwe|
|Kamran Khan||Roger Mukasa|
|Muhammad Tanveer||Arnold Otwani (WK)|
|Zaheer Ibrahim||D Muhumuza|
|Gayan Munaweera||Kenneth Waisa|
|M Rizlan (WK)||Frank Nsubuga|
|Mohammed Nadeem||H Ssenyondo|
|Nouman Sarwar||Fred Achelam|
|Imran Ashraf||Charles Waiswa|
|Iqbal Hussain (C)||Brain Masaba (C)|
|Saqlain Arshad||R Agamiire|
|Bench Players – A Malik, I Liyanage, K Shehzad||Bench Players – T Bukenya, F Akankwasa, S Islam|
Kamran Khan and Muhammad Tanveer were the best batsmen for Qatar in their series against Jersey. Both of them had averages of above 50 in the three-match series. Kamran Khan also scored at a very good strike rate of 144.92.
Tanveer can also bowl a few overs and that could get you some extra points. Nouman Sarwar and Gayan Munaweera were the top wicket-takers in the Jersey series. The duo picked up 6 wickets in their 3 matches. The skipper, Iqbal Hussain is another bowling option who can be considered.
Arnold Otwani is a good pick from the Uganda side. He bats up the order and also keeps wickets, hence he could get you some vital points. Otwani had scored a fifty in the CWC Challenge League and did get a few starts in the ICC T20 World Cup Africa Regional Final.
Deusdedit Muhumuza and Frank Nsubuga are good options who can contribute both with bat and ball. The captain, Brian Masaba is a good choice from Uganda’s bowling lineup. Other options are Charles Waiswa and Henry Ssenyondo.
QAT Vs UGA Dream11 Top Picks
Muhammad Tanveer: The 39-year-old batsman had a great outing in the recently-concluded Qatar T10 League. He has played 15 T201 matches and has 428 runs from them at an average of 38.90.
Brian Masaba: A decent bowling all-rounder in his own right, Masaba has played 12 T20 matches and has taken 11 wickets in the process with an average of under 14 and a strike-rate of 11.7.
Nouman Sarwar: Sarwar is a good bowler for Qatar and can completely dismantle the batting unit of Uganda. He took four wickets in his previous T201 match, which suggests that he is a man in good form.
Kamran Khan: In the last T201 series against Jersey, he scored 100 runs from three matches and was in great touch. He can continue that form in this series against Uganda as well.
Frank Nsubuga: A veteran, by all means, Nsubuga has played 28 T20 games and has taken 20 wickets in the process. His economy of under 6 is a testament to how impressive a bowler he is in the format.
Grand League Tips
- Make Death Over Bowler As Captain & Vice-Captain.
- Make All-Rounders As Captain & Vice-Captain Because They Can Give Points From Both Unit.
- Make Both Teams Real Captain (Like India – Virat Kohli) As Captain & Vice-Captain Because The Captain Of All Teams Are Most Valuable Players From His Teams.
- Pick No.3 Batsman From Both Teams As Captain & Vice-Captain Beacuse In Every Teams At No.3 Players Is Always A Best Player From His Teams In Cricket Like Virat Kohli, Kane Williamsans, Joe Root, Babar Azam, Etc.
- Not Play All Matches Daily. Select Only 1-2 Matches & Make Analaysis Then Plays.
- Not Play In Grand Leagues If You Play H2H Teams & Small Leagues In Same Match Because Its Make Disturbance In Making Team.
- Join 1 Day Before In Grand Leagues Because In Deadline Time So Many People Can’t Change Their Teams. So, That Make Your Win Easy.
- Join In Low Volume Grand Leagues Contest .
- In Starting Play Grand Leagues On Small Fantasy Apps.
- Always Take Risky Players Like (Low Selected Players) Because This Types Players Make You Easy Win.
- Join With Minimum 6 Teams By Changing Captain & Vice-Captain. Example – Make 2 Teams In Support Of Bowling Unit, Make 1 Teams In Support Of All Rounders, Make 2 Teams In support Of Batsman & Make Last Teams In Support Of Low Selected Risky Players.
QAT Vs UGA Dream11 Team
Note – Kindly Visit Site Again Before 10 Minutes Of Deadlines For Get Updated Lineups, News & Team. Otherwise You Can Join Our Whatsapp Group For All Updated Information. (Qatar Vs Uganda Dream11 Prediction)
- QAT Vs UGA Dream11.
- QAT Vs UGA Dream11 Team.
- Qatar Vs Uganda Dream11.
- Qatar Vs Uganda T20 Dream11 Prediction