|Match||Rakuten Monkeys Vs Fubon Guardians|
|Date||28th April 2020|
|Time||3:35 PM IST|
|Stadium||Taiwan Stadium China|
|Prediction||RM Will Win|
RM Vs FBG Dream11 Prediction
Fubon Guardians are currently standing on the last position in the points table. After playing ten games they managed to secure a win in four games and lost six encounters in the league. Fubon is having a PCT (Winning percentage) of 0.4. Rakuten Monkey is currently standing on the top of the position in the CPBL points table. After playing the nine games in the league they managed to secure a win in seven games and lost only two league games.
In This encounter between both the sides Rakuten Money won the game by a scoreline of 3-1 and they are also favorite to secure a win in today’s match.
RM Vs FBG Baseball Full Squad
Rakuten Monkeys – C Chen-Wei, L Yin-Lun, C Chin, C Chih-Yao, Y Te-Lung, L Li, C Yu-Hsien, C Chun-Hsiu, K Yen-Wen, L Cheng-Fei, L Chih-Ping, K Yung-Wei, W Yi-Cheng, W Wei-Chun, R Carpenter, L Bonila, J Nicolino, E Villanueva, C Yu-Hsun, H Tzu-Peng, C kuo-Chien, W Yao-Lin, L Po-Yu, S Chun-Chang, L Yi-Hsiang, L Hung-Yu, L Chien-Yu, L Chien-Fu, L Shih-Hao.
Fubon Guardians (FBG) – K Kuo-Lin, C Cheng-Wei, C Pin-Chieh, L Che-Hsuan, L Yi-Chuan, Y Sen-Hsu, W Cheng-Tang, C Kai-LunL Tsung-Hsien, C Chih-Hsien, F Kuo-Chen, H Sosa, B Woodall, C Kuo-Hao, C Shih-Peng, L Chen-Hua, L Kuo-Hua, W Wei-Yung, L Yi-Hao, C Hung-Wen, H Yi-Chih, F Yu-Yu, T Ming-Jin, W Shih-Hao, D Pei-Feng, L Yu-Ying, F Ke-Wei.
RM Vs FBG Dream11 Lineup
|RM Probable Lineup||FBG Probable Lineup|
|C Chen-Wei||K Kuo-Lin|
|L Yin-Lun||L Che-Hsuan|
|C Yu-Hsien||C Cheng-Wei|
|L Li||C Chih-Hsien|
|C Chun-Hsien||F Kuo-Chen|
|L Cheng-Fei||L Tsung-Hsien|
|K Yen-Wen||L Yi-Chuan|
|R Carpenter||C Shih-Peng|
|L Hung-Yu||D Pei-Feng|
NOTE : This Is A Probable Line So Kindly Join Telegram For Get Updated Lineup, News & Team.
Rules Of Baseball
The Basics Points
Similar to cricket, baseball is a competition between a pitcher (bowler) and batter (batsman). The pitcher needs to get the batter out while the batter needs to score runs. The team that scores more runs wins.
- Each team has 9 players
- Each team plays a minimum of 9 innings each. If the scores are level after 9 innings, extra innings are played till a winner is decided
- The number of outs (wickets) in each innings are 3 per team
Understaning Batting In Baseball
- If a batter hits the ball in play (ahead of the foul line), he HAS to run towards first base. A new batter will come up to home plate after him
- A run is scored every time someone from the batting team crosses the ‘home plate’. This can happen only after the player crosses 1st, 2nd and 3rd base successfully.
- Upto 4 players (1 batter + 3 runners) from the batting team can be on the pitch (on each base). This is known as ‘bases loaded’.
- If the batter hits the ball out of the ground, it is called a Home Run. The batting team scores runs based on the number of players they have on the field. For example, if they have 4 players, they will score 4 runs.
- Another strategy unique to baseball is called base stealing. Base stealing mostly occurs when a runner advances to the next base while the pitcher is pitching the ball.
Understand Pitching In Baseball
- Strike Out – This is when the pitcher lands the ball in the strike zone and the batter misses three times in a row. If the batter swings and misses, it is also considered a strike no matter where the ball is. If the batter hits the ball behind the foul line, it is considered a strike EXCEPT on the 3rd strike, in which case he will get another hit.
- Caught Out – Exactly like cricket, a batter is caught out when any player from the pitching team catches the ball without bouncing after the batter hits it.
- Force Out/Tag Out – A batter or runner is forced out or tagged out while advancing bases. The opposition is able to get him out by throwing the ball to a fielder at the upcoming base or if he is ‘tagged’ by the member of the opposing team while attempting to reach the next base. It is possible to get two or three outs as well (referred to as a double-play and a triple-play).
‘Pitch Vs Ball’ And Walking
It is important to understand the terminology of baseball. A legitimate delivery is called a ‘pitch’ while an illegal delivery is called a ‘ball’. A ball refers to any delivery that lands outside the strike zone AND the batter does attempt to play it. Delivering 4 ‘balls’ to the same batter results in a ‘walk’ – which means the batter advances to 1st base freely. If a pitcher hits the batter’s body even once, the batter straightaway gets a walk.
Advance Rules In Baseball
- All 9 players MUST bat in the same order as the team sheet. After all 9 players have had their turn, the 1st batter comes back to the plate. Each player typically bats 3 to 5 times in a game.
- Most teams have a starting pitcher who pitches for a majority of the game and can be replaced by one or more relief pitchers for the rest of the game. Pitchers usually play every 4th or 5th game, and need to rest in between games. So it’s very rare that a pitcher will play 2 games in a row.
How To Make Baseball Fantasy Team ?
You have to pick 9 players (with a C & VC)
- 1 Catcher
- 2 to 5 infielders
- 2 to 5 outfielders
RM Vs FBG Dream11 Best Picks
Justin Nicolino: While Nicolino remains untested in the CPBL, hes clearly the sensible choice for your pitcher in this contest. Theres little reason to pay 4.5 extra credits for Woodall, whos struggled this season and is facing an offense that has scored 8.8 runs per game (compared to 6.5 runs per game by the Guardians).
Chiang Chih-Hsien: As mentioned in the preview for Sunday’s game, Chiang is the rare lefty who doesnt seem to struggle against opposing left-handers. He demonstrated as much by going 2-for-4 with a homer on Sunday, bringing his season slash line to .341/.372/.634 through 10 games.
Lin Hung-Yu: A catcher with a strong enough bat to hit cleanup is a rare commodity, but Lin certainly fits that bill. Hes hit .359 with three home runs through nine games this season after hitting .350 with 26 homers (four shy of the league lead) last year.
Chu Yu-Hsien: Last years MVP and home run leader has been on a tear this season, hitting .514 with eight homers and 17 RBI through nine games. He should continue that hot streak against a struggling Woodall in this contest.
RM Vs FBG Dream11 Team
Note: Kindly Join Our New Telegram For Get Updated News, Lineup & Team (RM Vs FBG Baseball Dream11 Team Prediction Today Match) – Dream11predication.com