Hey Guys Today We Make 100% Winning RM Vs OLY Dream11 Team. In This Post I Will Provide You Match Preview, Probable Playing, Grand Leagues Tips & Team. In This Match Real Madrid (RM) Looking Too Much Stronger Than Olympiacos (OLY). My Prediction Is Real Madrid (RM) Will Win This Match Easily.
A red-hot Real Madrid team that has won seven straight EuroLeague games will play host on Thursday against Olympiacos, who will have its work cut out for them without point guard Vassilis Spanoulis. Madrid will also be without a point guard as Sergio Llull remains sidelined, but they are in better shape to cover his absence with Facundo Campazzo operating as the teams top point guard this season. Olympiacos will have a chance to compete if Nikola Milutinov controls the paint, but that will be no easy task against reigning EuroLeagues best defender, Walter Tavares.
- Date – 13-12-2019
- Time – 1:30 Am
- Arena – Wizink Center
Real Madrid (RM) Probable Starters
- Point Guard – Facundo Campazzo
- Shooting Guard – Fabien Causeur
- Small Forward – Gabriel Deck
- Power Forward – Anthony Randolph
- Center – Walter Tavares
Olympiacos (OLY) Probable Starters
- Point Guard – Will Cherry
- Shooting Guard – Antonis Koniaris
- Small Forward – Georgios Printezis
- Power Forward – Kostas Papanikolaou
- Center – Nikola Milutinov
Real Madrid (RM) Injured Players
- Sergio Llull – OUT (Thigh) – Llull suffered a setback in his recovery from a thigh injury and will miss a couple more weeks, according to Carlos Sanchez Blas of Pobla FM. LIull was on track to return to action Thursday against Olympia- cos, but it turns out he will need several more weeks to recover. Llulls updated recovery timetable means he will likely miss at least three more EuroLeague games, as two EuroLeague Rounds will be played next week instead of the usual one.
- Salah Mejri – GTD (Foot) – Mejri (foot) will not play Thursday against Valencia, according to Planetacb. Mejri returned to practice this week, but he will need more time to get back into shape before seeing action for Madrid.
- Felipe Reyes – OUT (Thigh) – Reyes will miss several weeks after suffering a right thigh injury in Sundays domestic league game, according to marca.com. Reyes returned to action Sunday after missing nearly two months with a shoulder injury, but he is now facing another absence after suffering a different injury. A timeline for Reyes return has not been revealed, but he may not play again until 2020.
Olympiacos (OLY) Injured Players
- Kevin Punter – GTD (Undisclosed) – Punter will not play Friday against Panathinaikos, according to Harris Stavrou of 24MEDIA. Its not clear why Punter will be held out, but his playing time decreased in each of the last five Rounds, so it seems likely he was simply squeezed off the roster with all Olympiacos players healthy.
- Vassilis Spanoulis – OUT (Thigh) – Spanoulis will not play Thursday against Real Madrid due to a thigh injury, according to eurohoops.net. The extent of Spanoulis injury is not yet known, but it will cost him at least one game. Spanoulis started Olympiacos last seven EuroLeague games, so the club will not make a change to its starting lineup in Round 13.
Top Picks For RM Vs OLY Dream11
- Facundo Campazzo – Campazzo tallied a single digit in the scoring column last week for the first time since Round 7, but thats because he was to busy passing the ball to his teammates, racking up a career-high 17 assists. Llulls absence could mean more minutes than usual for Campazzo as long as Thursdays game remains competitive.
- Nikola Milutinov – Milutinov will be challenged by Tavares, but there is plenty of reason to believe he will still be productive, as he is nearly averaging a double-double at 10.8 points and a league-leading 9.8 rebounds per game.
- Anthony Randolph – Randolph recently signed a contract extension with Madrid, which gives him plenty of reason to play free and easy. The big man has regularly scored in double figures this season, and not just from down low: He has made 28 three-pointers while shooting an impressive 51.9 percent from downtown.
- Trey Thompkins – Thompkins has escaped head coach pablo lasos doghouse and has started to pur in points. He could provide plenty of value in fantasy contests at an affordable price.
Grand League Tips
- Join With 6 Teams.
- Select SP Only From My Key Players List.
- Join Contest 1 Day Before Because So Many People Forget To Change Their Teams In Last Time.
- For Get Latest Update Of Both Teams You Can Follow Their Official Twitter Account On Twitter
- Visit Site For Dream11 Team – Dream11predication.com
RM Vs OLY Dream11 Team
Note – Kindly Visit Site Again Before 5 Minutes Of Deadline For Get Updated Infomation, News & Team. If Dream11 Team Not Show Then Please Wait 5-10 Seconds. (RM Vs OLY Dream11)